The Gen 3 utilizes high capacity fuel bowls which feature 20% more fuel capacity to eliminate starvation, integrated fuel shelf to minimize fuel aeration and internal baffling to control fuel slosh. Other features include all aluminum construction, 12 hole billet booster inserts, fully tunable billet metering blocks, adjustable external linkage, throttle position sensor mounting points and knurled (hand adjustable) curb idle screws Each calibration has been dyno and track tested to deliver proven performance!
- All Aluminum Construction Saves 3.8 lbs. Over Original Models
- 28% Weight Savings
- Calibrations For Todays Larger Race Engines and New Fuels
- Fully Machined From Venturi Throat To Throttle Bore
- Integrated Idle Bypass Valve Allows For Adjustment Of Idle
- 12 Hole Billet Booster Superior Atomization/Throttle Response
- Metering Blocks Feature Improved True Gasket Sealing
- Dual 50CC Accelerator Pumps Fuel From Idle To Full Throttle
- Fuel Bowl Provides 20% More Fuel Capacity Controls Slosh
- Clear Sight Windows On Sides Of Bowl For Fuel Level Adjustments
- Drain Plug In Front Center Of Bowl Provides Access To Empty Bowl
- Contoured Hex Head Squirter Screws For Streamlined Airflow
Holley Performance Emission Code 4: This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles. The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles: Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street. WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
New or modified fuel lines are required (if replacing existing Holley Dominator 4500 series carburetor - previous bowl machining was 7/8-20, Aluminum Ultra Dominator carburetors come assembled with -6AN to SAE 8 port fittings). Center to center fuel inlet measurement is now 11.5"
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!