Competition fuel curves provide safe and reliable horsepower for high performance race engines.
- Gold Dichromate Finish For Corrosion Resistance
- Optimized Race Calibration
- Contoured Venturi Inlet Balances Airflow For Increased hp
- Screw In Air Bleeds For Precision Tuning Capabilities
- Accelerator Pumps For Additional Fuel On Initial Acceleration
- Dual Feed Fuel Inlets For Constant High Volume Fuel Delivery
- 4 Corner Idle Allows You To Precisely Control Your Idle System
- Progressive Secondaries For Perfect Off The Line Launches
- Stainless Steel Throttle Plates
- Includes Notched Float and Jet Extensions
- Calibrated For Gasoline
- 100% Wet Flow Tested By Holley Technicians
Holley Performance Emission Code 3: This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles. The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles: 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles/1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles/1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle. The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles: Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street. WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle. The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles: 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles/1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles/1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
This model of carburetor has the square bore flange bolt pattern. It can replace Holley, Edelbrock, Carter AFB, and Autolite style carburetors with 5 3/16" x 5 5/8" bolt pattern. If you have a spreadbore style intake manifold, you will need an adapter to install this carburetor. Similar to the Mr. Gasket #1932.
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!
Ask a question about
Holley HP™ Classic Race Carburetor 0-80513-1: