Competition fuel curves provide safe and reliable horsepower for high performance race engines.
- Gold Dichromate Finish For Corrosion Resistance
- Optimized Race Calibration
- Contoured Venturi Inlet Balances Airflow For Increased hp
- Screw In Air Bleeds For Precision Tuning Capabilities
- Dual 30cc Accelerator Pumps
- Dual Feed Fuel Inlets For Constant High Volume Fuel Delivery
- 4 Corner Idle Allows You To Precisely Control Your Idle System
- Vacuum Secondaries With Quick Change Cover
- Stainless Steel Throttle Plates
- Includes Notched Float and Jet Extensions
- Calibrated For Gasoline
- 100% Wet Flow Tested By Holley Technicians
Legal for Non-Emissions Controlled Vehicles and Racing Use Only
This model of carburetor has the square bore flange bolt pattern. It can replace Holley, Edelbrock, Carter AFB, and Autolite style carburetors with 5 3/16" x 5 5/8" bolt pattern. If you have a spreadbore style intake manifold, you will need an adapter to install this carburetor. Similar to the Mr. Gasket #1932.
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!