All Holley Marine Carburetors are designed to meet Coast Guard specifications. A marine Carburetors fuel metering system is calibrated to compensate for unique engine loads found on boats. The J-style vent tubes direct spilt fuel/fumes back into the carburetor for safe operation while on rough waters.
- Gold Dichromate Finish On Fuel Bowls For Corrosion Resistance
- Contoured Venturi Inlet Balances Airflow For Increased hp
- Annular Booster Deliver Excellent Signal and Throttle Response
- Screw In Air Bleeds Offer Precision Tuning Capabilities
- 4 Corner Idle Allows You To Precisely Control Your Idle System
- Progressive Secondaries For Perfect Off The Line Launches
- Dual 50CC Accelerator Pumps Fuel From Idle To Full Throttle
- Dual Fuel Inlets For Constant High Volume Fuel Delivery
- Fuel Bowl Can Be Plumbed From Either Side For Ease Of Install
- J-Style Vent Tubes
- Includes Notched Float and Jet Extensions
- 100% Wet-Flow Tested To Assure It Arrives Ready To Run
Holley Performance Emission Code 5: This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles; Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles; and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations
This model of carburetor has the square bore flange bolt pattern. It can replace Holley, Edelbrock, Carter AFB, and Autolite style carburetors with 5 3/16" x 5 5/8" bolt pattern. If you have a spreadbore style intake manifold, you will need an adapter to install this carburetor. Similar to the Mr. Gasket #1932.
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!
Ask a question about
Holley Marine Dominator Carburetor 0-80340-1: