Holley Double Pumper(R) carburetors are a perfect performance upgrade for hot street cars and race vehicles. Double Pumper carburetors are an American icon when it comes to performance carburetors. From their roots as the premier carburetor on many factory muscle cars to powering thousands of vehicles across the finish line, the Double Pumper is a great choice whether you are burning up the street or the quarter mile.
- Metering Blocks Base Plate For Good Looks True Gasket Sealing
- Optimized Street/Strip Calibration That Works Out Of The Box
- Man. Choke Cable Hand Controlled For Cold Start Control
- Mechanical Secondaries For Awesome Tire Turning Performance
- 4 Corner Idle Allows You To Precisely Control Your Idle System
- Clear Fuel Level Sight Glass No Mess Fuel Level Adjustments
- Aluminum Construction For A 43% Weight Savings
- Lightweight Vehicles w/Auto Trans w/High Stall/Low Gearing
- 100% Wet Flow Tested By Holley Technicians
- Arrives Ready To Run
Legal for Non-Emissions Controlled Vehicles and Racing Use Only
This model of carburetor has the square bore flange bolt pattern. It can replace Holley, Edelbrock, Carter AFB, and Autolite style carburetors with 5 3/16" x 5 5/8" bolt pattern. If you have a spreadbore style intake manifold, you will need an adapter to install this carburetor. Similar to the Mr. Gasket #1932.
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!