Xtreme Performance - Holley Ultra XP(TM) Circle Track Carburetors! Ultra XP carbs are 38% lighter than our original HP, have fuel capacity that is 20% greater and 30 other new features! They're available in our Hard Core Gray(TM) hard coat anodized finish with Black(TM) billet for improved corrosion protection & also available in natural tumble-polished aluminum with Black(TM) metering blocks and base plate. The Aluminum Ultra XP Cirlce Tracks are available in 650 & 750 CFM's. Holley Ultra XP carburetors are Specifically Calibrated for Circle Track & offer new features such as anti-siphon valve in the main body; high capacity HP bowls which feature 20% more fuel capacity to eliminate starvation, integrated fuel shelf to minimize fuel aeration and internal baffling to control fuel slosh. Other features include all aluminum construction, fully tunable billet metering blocks, billet base plate, wedge floats, adjustable secondary linkage and knurled (hand adjustable) curb idle screws. Holley Ultra XP carburetors are the ultimate in square bore race carburetors!
- Metering Blocks Feature Durability True Gasket Sealing
- Idle Bypass Valve Eliminates Need For Holes In Throttle Plates
- Dual 30CC Accelerator Pumps Fuel From Idle To Full Throttle
- Fuel Bowls Provide 20% More Fuel Capacity Controls Slosh
- Clear Sight Windows For Easy/Safe Fuel Level Adjustments
- Aluminum Construction
- Saves 4.5 Pounds 38% Weight Savings
- Has A Set Screw In The Base Plate For Wide Open Throttle Stop
- Throttle Shafts Rides In Oil Smooth Throttle Actuation
- Metering Blocks/True Gasket Sealing/Fully Adjustable
- Contoured Venturi Inlet Balances Airflow For Increased hp
- Air Bleeds Moved Outward Allow Smoother Transition Of Airflow
Legal for Non-Emissions Controlled Vehicles and Racing Use Only
This model of carburetor has the square bore flange bolt pattern. It can replace Holley, Edelbrock, Carter AFB, and Autolite style carburetors with 5 3/16" x 5 5/8" bolt pattern. If you have a spreadbore style intake manifold, you will need an adapter to install this carburetor. Similar to the Mr. Gasket #1932.
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!