Energy Suspension shock reservoir isolators are used to mount external shock reservoirs to the shock tube or to the vehicle's roll cage in extreme off road applications. Available in several diameter combinations, these isolators incorporate hose clamp mounting channels on the sides for ease of installation Made of tough Hyper-Flex(TM) polyurethane, they hold their shape and prevent expensive shock damage. Sold in sets of two
- Made From HYPER-Flex Polyurethane
- Holds Shape
- Mounting Channels For Easy Installation
- 2 X 2 SHOCK ISOLATOR SET
About Energy Suspension
Our initial decision over 38 years ago to specifically specialize in polyurethane has established Energy Suspension as the most asked-for name in performance polyurethane components. The complex and diverse nature of Energy's proprietary material requires our chemists to dedicate their constant attention to development, resulting in high-quality components that are an indispensable necessity for our customers. With applications to fit most popular vehicles, as well as a superb customer support network, Energy Suspension is the first quality choice in performance polyurethane suspension components.
We are proud to offer our customers the finest polyurethane suspension components available in the marketplace today. Our policy of manufacturing in-house from the initial research and development stages, to chemical formulation and molding, to final packaging allows us to control every aspect of the manufacturing process. This ability produces a genuine American-made product and gives our customers absolute confidence in the Energy Suspension name. We pledge to continue to be the best in quality, coverage, and customer service. This is our commitment to excellence. From all of the employees at Energy Suspension, we thank you for your support.
- FIRST with a state-of-the-art on-site new product development program which carefully analyzes various vehicle reactions equipped with Energy's Performance Polyurethane technology.
- FIRST with what is still the largest product line in the industry for both import and domestic vehicles.
- FIRST with replacement Performance Polyurethane automotive Control Arm Bushings containing outer metal shells.
- FIRST with a Performance Polyurethane Transmission Mount utilizing an "Interlocking Safety Feature".
- FIRST to offer complete Performance Polyurethane suspension bushing Master Sets for front-to-rear coverage of vehicle suspensions for popular import & domestic vehicles- called The Hyper-Flex System™.
- FIRST with Polyurethane Greaseable Anti-Sway Bar Bushings which feature easy greaseable zerk fittings.
- FIRST with Performance Polyurethane Ball Joint and Tie Rod Dust Boots