Holley engineers have taken the state-of-the-art Gen 3 Ultra carburetors and created a budget friendly version that is perfect for street/strip applications as well as all out bracket or sportsman drag cars. The new Holley SP Dominator carburetors feature the patent pending Gen 3 main–body which is 5/16" taller than the previous generation! This new height allowed for larger radius air entries to deliver smoother flow that equates to improved throttle response and consistency. An extended air cleaner flange is incorporated for easy air scoop attachment when using the available air scoop adapter. Other features include all aluminum construction, tunable billet metering blocks, throttle position sensor mounting points and knurled (hand adjustable) curb idle screws. Each calibration has been dyno and track tested to deliver proven performance!
- All Aluminum Construction Saves 3.8 lbs. Over Original Models
- 28% Weight Savings
- Shiny With Billet Aluminum Metering Block and Black Hardware
- Calibrations Optimized For Todays Race Engines and New Fuels
- Fully Machined From Venturi Throat To Throttle Bore For Perf
- Annular Booster Deliver Excellent Signal and Throttle Response
- Screw In Air Bleeds Offer Precise Tuning Capabilities
- Metering Blocks Feature Improved True Gasket Sealing
- Dual 50CC Accelerator Pumps Fuel From Idle To Full Throttle
- 4 Corner Idle Allows You To Precisely Control Your Idle System
- Clear Sight Windows On Fuel Inlet Side For Fuel Level Adjustment
- Notched Float and Jet Extension Are Factory Installed
Holley Performance Emission Code 4: This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles. The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles: Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street. WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!