The latest Hydramat design is a shorter 8" version of our popular 16-111 that includes an 11mm outlet that connects to the TI 450LPH and other pumps that use the same attachment design. Two models are available with either a center outlet or offset end outlet to help when space is limited in your tank. The outlet has 6 lock pin positions to allow you to index the Hydramat on the fuel pump for custom applications depending on your fuel tank or cell setup. The multiple pin locking feature on the pump inlet allows for removal and repositioning without damage or loss of retention. This is a huge advantage over the "one use only" filter socks that are included with most pumps.
- 15 Micron Pre-filter Eliminating The Need For A Separate Filter
- Automotive 450 Liters Per Hour Plug Directly Into This Hydramat
- 8 in. Models With Either A Center Outlet Or Offset End Outlet
- Removal And Repositioning Without Damage Or Loss Of Retention
- Greatly Reduces The Potential For Air To Enter The Fuel System
- Perfect For Vehicles Experiencing Fuel Starvation
- Allow The Hydramat To Continue To Draw Fuel From The Tank
- HydraMat Is Uncovered Forcing Fuel To Be Drawn From Other Areas
- Unique Internal Reservoir Assists In Keeping Fuel Available
- Eliminates The Need For Specialty Reservoirs
Holley Performance Emission Code 5: This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles; Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles; and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!